Microsoft 70-410 Dumps
Free 70-410 Exam Questions in ETE Format
Size: 6.73 MB
Size: 9.58 MB
Size: 6.91 MB
Passing the Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Exam has never been easier. Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Exam Dumps with Accurate Questions & Answers to prepare for the exam. ETE Files for Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 practice test questions are uploaded by users who have taken the exams in last few weeks. Vumingo is the new generation ETE Exam Simulator Software which is used to open these ETE files which can be converted to PDF format as well. Microsoft MCSA 70-410 Premium Exam Questions, Video Training Courses & Study Guide is also available which has been verified by PrepAway Experts. Be one of the success stories and pass the Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Exam and share your comments with the community.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 70-410 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 Exams Facts
Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 is a certification exam designed to test and validate the candidate’s technical aptitude and competency to implement, maintain, manage, and provide a Windows Server 2012 network infrastructure. It is the first of a set of three tests that check the skills in implementation of a core Windows Server 2012 network infrastructure such as Active Directory and networking in existing enterprise environments.
The Microsoft 70-410 exam consists of 40-60 questions with a 2-hour time limit. It is administered online through third-party vendors and are available in different languages, such as Portuguese (Brazil), Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, German, French, and English. This certification test intrinsically focuses on critical thinking and decision making to enhance the student’s competency in implementation and configuration of core services in Windows Server 2012 R2. The potential candidates for Microsoft 70-410 are IT professionals who are keen on improving their technical expertise in Windows Server 2012. These specialists pursue the MCP, MCSA, and MCSE certifications. As this is an expert-level exam, the candidates should have prior working experience in Windows Server Configuration.
The Microsoft 70-410 exam assesses the applicant’s aptitude to carry out technical tasks. The percentages indicate the corresponding weight of each key topic area in the test and the number of questions one should expect from that topic.
- Install and configure servers (15-20%): It examines the candidate’s ability to install and configure servers, develop roles on remote servers, and configure local storage.
- Configure server features and roles (15-20%): It checks the individual’s competency in configuring sharing access and file, configuring print and document services, configuring servers for remote management.
- Configure Hyper-V (15-20%): It tests the student’s abilities in creating and configuring virtual machine (VM) settings, VM storage, and virtual networks.
- Deploy and configure core network services (15-20%): It checks the examinees’ skills in configuring IPv4 and IPv6 addressing, deploying and configuring DNS service, and developing and configuring a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) service.
- Install and administer Active Directory (15-20%): It examines the candidate’s competency in installing domain controllers, creating and managing Active Directory (AD) users and computers, as well as AD organizational units (OUs) and groups.
- Create and operate group policy (15-20%): It verifies one’s ability in creating Group Policy objects (GPOs), configuring application restriction policies, configuring security policies, and configuring Windows Firewall.
The Microsoft 70-410 exam cost is approximately 165$. It is converted suitably to the equivalent value in countries using other currencies. Additional taxes may be applied in some countries. The candidates should verify and confirm their eligibility status before registration and payment. It is necessary to avert the risk of being disallowed to take the test as no refunds are made for payments.