The course dedicated to architecting Microsoft Azure solutions is aimed at getting the detailed knowledge and skills regarding Microsoft Architect. The Microsoft 70-535 exam helps in evaluating the ability to accomplish the technical work that is related to this field.
The course regarding architecting Microsoft Azure solutions is among the fastest growing platform related to Cloud. It gives amazing knowledge of network services. The course is mainly designed for IT professionals with proper experience in network services in terms of Microsoft Azure. The Microsoft 70-533 exam measures the abilities to complete the list of technical tasks. The tutorial is well designed to develop your skills related to networking and architectural approach.
The course will help you learn
- Designing and deploying the virtual network, network security groups, and subnets
- The configuration of health probes, backend pools, and monitoring of them
- Managing and configuring the traffic based on performance, priority, geographic routing methods, weight, nested profiles, and etc.
- The connection of Azure virtual network along with AWC VPC
- Creation of routes based on specific users, configuration of IP address, VNet peering, and etc.
- Establishment of the site that includes VPN to VPN, site to site, etc.
- The configuration of a gateway application for path based on URL
- Multi-site hosting, monitoring, and web application firewall
The course requires that the candidates applying for this tutorial come with the relevant understanding of computer network and Azure.
This course comes with chapters that involve
- Design networking Azure Resource Manager (ARM)
- Secure resources
- Designing application storage and strategy for data access
- Designing applications of advanced level
- Designing mobile apps and Azure Web
- Designing monitoring, management, and strategy regarding business continuity
- Architecting infrastructure of Azure compute
The course will also bring you closer to the services of Azure that include
- Virtual subnets and network
- Network security group
- User-defined VNet peeing and routes
- IP addressing
- Load balancer
- Application gateway
- Traffic manager
- Connectivity scenarios
The course is mainly aimed at the professionals working as infrastructure developers, infrastructure architects, network administrators, and network specialists.
The course comes with architectural concepts of Microsoft, such as
- Fundamentals – Azure
- Storage – Azure
- File Storage – Azure
- Blob Storage – Azure
- Table Storage – Azure
- Queue Storage – Azure
- CDN Azure
- Azure Virtual Networks
- Azure Web Apps
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure SQL Database
- Implementation of the Directory of Azure Active
- Provisions related with PowerShell Infrastructure
- Azure Mobile Services
- Azure HD Insight
- Media Services from Azure
- Developing with Azure
- Strategy of monitoring from Azure
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity with Azure
- Azure Automation
The Microsoft 70-535 exam can be taken only in English. Passing the test allows you to obtain the MCSD, MCSE, MCSA, and MCP certificates, which are globally recognized. The exam will be available till December 31, 2018. After that, as it will be retired, two new tests are going to replace it. New ones also cover the area of architecting Microsoft Azure solutions.
This course helps in developing skills giving something new and innovative. With a number of materials such as practice tests and modules, it provides its students with a chance to expand their knowledge and research for future prospects. Widely opted by people at senior posts in a technical field, it gives them a scope of developing their creative side in the form of technical architects while they learn to work with Cloud.
- Microsoft Systems Administrator
- Microsoft Active Directory Engineer
- Business Analyst
- Solution Architect
- Senior Program Manager
- Technical Solutions Engineer