Microsoft 70-486 Dumps
Free 70-486 Exam Questions in ETE Format
Size: 5.2 MB
Size: 5.29 MB
Size: 5.99 MB
Passing the Microsoft MCSA 70-486 MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Exam has never been easier. Latest Microsoft MCSA 70-486 Exam Dumps with Accurate Questions & Answers to prepare for the exam. ETE Files for Microsoft MCSA 70-486 MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications practice test questions are uploaded by users who have taken the exams in last few weeks. Vumingo is the new generation ETE Exam Simulator Software which is used to open these ETE files which can be converted to PDF format as well. Microsoft MCSA 70-486 Premium Exam Questions, Video Training Courses & Study Guide is also available which has been verified by PrepAway Experts. Be one of the success stories and pass the MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Exam and share your comments with the community.
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 70-486 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
MCSD Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications Exams Facts
The Microsoft 70-486 exam was designed to help the professional developers who use ASP.NET and Microsoft Visual Studio in their daily development to certify their skills. The candidates are required to have a minimum of a three-year experience in the industry before they can take this certification test. Furthermore, the knowledge of MS Azure Web Apps is also essential to excel in it. Important knowledge and skills for Microsoft 70-486 are as follows:
- Using the ASP.NET MVC model in the design and development of web apps
- Relying on the business requirements to plan and design solutions for user interaction
- Implementing full software web development life cycle to build web applications
- Design and development of asynchronous solutions
- Development and deployment of multi-tier environments such as Azure
The Microsoft 70-486 exam is split into 6 different categories:
1. Designing user experience: Constituting 15-20% of the asked questions, this section is aimed at testing how good you are at designing and implementing user interface behavior, planning a responsive user interface layout, planning mobile user interface strategy, designing the UI layout of an application, and creating key UI elements in web applications. The individuals set to take the certification exam are expected to have experience on matters related to the creation and application of styles using CSS, implementing dynamic page content, implementing elements specific to mobile UI, handling low bandwidth situations, device orientation changes, working with mobile browsers, and planning applications to work with different browsers.
2. Designing and implementing security: The section is also weighty as it comprises from 15% to 20% of questions. It is aimed at certifying that you have enough skills to configure authentication, implement a secure site, configure and apply authorization, and manage data integrity. The candidates are commonly asked questions related to the authentication of users, enabling external providers like Google and Facebook, password recovery, Azure AD B2C, Azure AD B2B, creating roles, writing program to authorize roles, participating in authorization and configuring controllers, ensuring application data is authenticated, setting up SSL hosting in the development environment, and preventing SQL injection attacks.
3. Designing application architecture: Application architecture is an important bit of every programmer’s app. The result of this understanding is that Microsoft assigns 10-15% to this category of questions. The things that you should know include: designing a distributed app, configuring state management, planning the application layers, designing a caching strategy, designing a configuration management strategy, interacting with the host environment, using framework pipeline to compose an application, and the design of Web Socket strategy.
4. Developing the user experience: This is one of the most important sections, from which you cannot miss a question, since the essence of app development is so that the individuals can use it. As a developer, you have the desire to see that people gain the most enhancing experience while interacting with your application. In order to test your ability to develop user experience, the Microsoft 70-486 exam includes various concepts, such as planning and implementing globalization and localization, designing and implementing routes, planning search engine optimization and accessibility, using MVC extensibility points to control application behavior, and designing and implementing model binding.
5. Build and deployment architecture: Making up 10-15% of all questions, this section is a crucial one. It can determine whether you will be certified or will have to retake the exam. You may be deceived that the 10% is too minimal, but it may turn out to be a greater determiner of your progression in your IT profession. It evaluates the candidates’ skills in designing a server build strategy, designing a publishing strategy, implementation of Azure deployment strategy, and designing a comprehensive browser artifact build strategy.
6. Debugging web applications: This is one of the weightiest sections, contributing 20-25% to the exam questions. The large percentage has a reason: we can never build error-free applications, so we need constant debugging. As a developer, Microsoft wants to certify that you can troubleshoot and debug applications. This section checks your abilities in debugging and Azure application, testing a web application, designing a strategy for exception handling, and dealing with runtime issues (prevention is better).
The exam topics will not necessarily be structured in the order given above. However, you can be sure to meet questions of the sections presented. The weight of each section determines the number of questions asked. The higher the weight, the more the number of questions. If a section has more weight, it basically means that you need to prepare thoroughly for the given category. In our case as an example, the individual would be expected to pay greater attention to debugging web applications because it has a higher weight. That’s not to say that you should ignore the other sections, they are of equal importance and contribute to the overall performance.